Pep Takes Sly Dig At Liverpool?

Welcome to Florida Service Dogs, Inc.! Tell us about yourself.
BoySmile

Pep Takes Sly Dig At Liverpool?

Post by BoySmile » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:54 am

With Premier League champions Manchester City m8bet hosting Liverpool on Thursday night, Pep Guardiola appears to have taken a dig at the Reds.Liverpool are currently six points clear of the Citizens at the top of the table, and many believe that if Jurgen Klopp’s side beat City at the Etihad on Thursday, it will be hard to catch them.Speaking ahead of the clash, Guardiola said, perhaps teasingly, that he understands Liverpool’s desire to win the league as they have not done so in almost 30 years. "My feeling is last season it was a little bit easier to maintain that hunger (at City) because 80% of the players had not won anything in our lives," he said, according the Liverpool Echo."So I can feel what they feel - the Liverpool players. After 29 years not winning the Premier League, to be there to win the Premier League, I understand."And I said to m8bet the players - that’s difficult to handle that. That is why, in this season, it is important for us to maintain being there for as far as possible."You have to take the responsibility to face them, of being there until the end. I know what happened after Chelsea and Leicester won the league, the year after was tough (for them)."We’ve avoided that, we’ve got a lot of points, we are fighting, but the opponents have been incredible. But we are m8bet there, we have a lot of games to go and I think everyone will lose points, even Liverpool."There are a lot of competitions, a lot of targets and every game will be tough. We’ll see what happens in the future."